Graduate of the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning at the Technion in Haifa.
With more than 50 years of experience, Zvi has overseen thousands of major projects in numerous fields.
Since the 1990s, Mosessco has been engaged in extensive public activities parallel with his work as an architect and a town planner.
Zvi holds a certification for accompanying green construction on behalf of the Standards Institute.
Among other things, Zvi is:
- Chairman of the State Ethics Committee of Engineers and Architects
- Chairman and member of several expert committees of the Israel Standards Institute
- Member of the management council of the Association of Engineers and Architects
- Consultant to the Ministry of Education
- Consultant to the National Insurance Institute
- Consultant to the Moriah Company in Jerusalem